Who can be an International Representative?
Anyone who wants to take an active role in promoting Internationalism throughout the school community. Anyone who is a responsible, committed, and hardworking student. An interest in world events/cultures would help.
An International Representative will have the following responsibilities:
1. Must be able to attend meetings which will be held at most once a month
2. Make sure the class reads and discusses the weekly bulletin
3. Help with the planning of International Week
4. Gather ideas from their forms on how we can improve Internationalism in BSM
5. Help out with other special events organised by the Internationalism Directors
Why would you want to be an International Representative?
1. Develop your leadership skills
2. Develop confidence and presentation skills
3. Make a positive impact to school life
4. Help others and yourself to be internationally aware
5. You can help shape the direction of Internationalism related activities