At BSM we welcome applications from students of all nationalities and backgrounds, from age 3 to 18 years old.
From our Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) right through to the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma in Years 12 and 13, we offer an adapted form of the British curriculum focused on preparing students for the 21st Century and ensuring that they can reintegrate into their home countries when they return.
We maintain small class sizes of 22 students with three classes in each year level allowing us to really get to know each and every child. Exceptions are Nursery which has one class of 25 students, Reception and Year 1 have three classes with 20 students per class. In Year 10-11 we aim not to exceed 20 students and for IB not more than 16 per class.
To read more about the British School Manila, please read our Prospectus and Admissions Guide that fully outlines the admissions process.
How to Apply
- 1 | Complete Family Profile
- Includes Passport Information and Year of Student Entry
- Option to book a School Tour (recommended)
- 2 | Complete the Student Application Form
- 3 | Parent to request the current school to complete two recommendations including one from the current class teacher/form tutor and one from head teacher/principal.
- 4 | Prepare the following admissions requirements
- School reports
For the past two years, including the most recent.
For a student coming from a non-British system, please include:
- Transcript Guide showing the equivalence of your child’s grades to the British grading system
- Samples of your child’s current English and Maths work
- A copy of the main page (biographic page) of your child’s passport including photo, date of birth, passport number, issuance and expiry date
- Birth Certificate
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- 2x2 in photo of child on white background
- 2x2 in photo of parent(s) white background
- Application Fee
- Copy of non refundable proof of payment of Php 22,000.00
- School reports
Submit the complete forms to Admissions by email.
The BRITISH SCHOOL MANILA
36th Street, University Park,
Bonifacio Global City, 1634
Taguig City, Metro Manila,
The British School Manila offers two types of Scholarship Programmes:
(i) Our Local Scholars Programme and
(ii) Our International Baccalaureate (IB) Scholarship Programme at the British School Manila.
Local Scholars Programme
This programme is available for exceptional students, residing in Taguig City and Pateros, who are in demonstrable need of financial aid. We encourage public schools to nominate students for these grants.
IB Scholarship Programme: At the British School Manila
We offer scholarships for high calibre students, currently studying in the Philippines, who are seeking to study at the British School Manila and graduate with an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of both the student’s academic performance and their potential in terms of potential positive impact and contribution to our school community.
If you are interested in finding out more about any of the British School Manila’s Scholarship Programmes please contact email@example.com
Get in Touch
We aim to make our school admissions procedures as helpful and informative as possible.
Your main point of contact is our Admissions Office who will be on hand to support you and answer your questions. Get in touch with Admissions using the form on this page or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, book a School Tour for your family. During your visit you will meet members of our Leadership Team if available, have the chance to see how our students and teachers engage in learning, and have the opportunity to experience the facilities we offer.
BSM is renowned for its thriving community spirit. To experience this first hand, you may also wish to consider attending one of our annual whole school events like Bonfire Night, International Evening or the The Summer Fete.
For our younger students we invite them to join classes and interact with their peers and our staff as part of their assessment.