The British School Manila (BSM) is in its 6th year of full accreditation with the Council of International Schools (CIS). BSM selected CIS as its accreditation body because we view CIS as the strongest accreditation body available to international schools. Accreditation with CIS both endorses and ensures the quality of education provided by BSM while supporting our focus on school improvement.
BSM is a member of several prominent international and local education groups and organisations. We are an active member of FOBISSEA and are also affiliated to a number of organisations that enhance the opportunities that are provided for our students and for the development of the school.
- Council of International Schools (CIS)
View / Download CIS Five Year Visit Report 2012
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Federation of British International Schools in Asia (FOBISIA)
- Incorporated Association of Preparatory Schools (IAPS)
- International Schools Activities Conference (ISAC)
- Rizal Football Association (RIFA)
- Overseas Association for College Admission Counselling (OACAC)